- Oblique moulders from the BERTRAND-PUMA range are designed specifically for use in
baking and baking/pastry-making.
- Oblique moulders are used for the rolling out and moulding of dough for the production
of baguettes and long breads, large and small .This appliance replaces manual moulding
and therefore saves time.
- These products from the BERTRAND-PUMA range are oblique moulders which can be
either placed on a surface or wall-mounted.
- Oblique moulders from the BERTRAND-PUMA range can be placed on a base fitted
with castors, on intermediate proofers or mounted on a wall rail.
- Whole is in steel, stainless steel and aluminum cast
- Cylinders are in plastic (food grade)
- Gear wheel bronze screws and ground steel
- Cleaning scraper, dismantling and remounting « express »
- Frame in aluminum (food grade)
- The belts can be changed quickly without dismantling the machine
- Tension of belts is adjustable when the machine is working