- The Fermentolevain® range guarantees that your natural leaven capacity matches your
- All our Fermentolevain® models allow you to keep your basis leaven for several days and
produce refreshed leaven in the strictest hygiene conditions. It is now possible to make
the leaven « Chef » in Fermentolevain®.
- All of them, even with the smallest tank capacity have a heating cord and cooling coil
designed to promote maturing and storage of natural leaven.
- You can modulate storage length to adapt to your leaven production and work hours.
The ferments are redeveloped at each refreshed leaven, as a result of the unique mixing
and the control of the temperature. It is possible to preserve the leaven for 3 days
without a refreshed leaven.
- Using natural leaven shortens fermentation and kneading time. As the glutinous tissue
is much more structured, mechanical operations are easier : the dough is more supple,
which facilitates lamination and moulding, cutting is sharper and the dough is less sticky.