ACN RangeACN Range
The equipments from the ACN range are 1 door (ACN 700) or 2 doors (ACN 1400) cabinets designed to store previously blast frozen products at core.
Their operating temperature goes from -18°C to -21°C. The ACN can receive trays in GN2/1 format with an entry size of 530 mm, or 400 mm when the cabinet is loaded with trays or grids of size 400×600 mm (400x600mm resizing kit available as an option).
ACP RangeACP Range
The ACP range consists of 2 models of one compartment one door :
- ACP 46 for a total capacity of 24 400×600 trays or grids in the entry direction 400.
- ACP 68 for a total capacity of 48 400×600 trays or grids in the entry direction 600.
1 model of one compartment and two swinging doors :
- ACP 46×2 for a total capacity of 48 400×600 trays or grids in the entry direction 400×2 entries.
1 model of one compartment and one door for trolleys :
- ACPC 68 for trolleys 670x810xH185 in the entry direction
C2RS RangeC2RS Range
Equipments from the C2RS range are quick positive temperature cooling and deep freezing cells, with mixed slide rails, designed to receive 400×600 mm trays.
The C2RS range consists of 3 models of one compartment with one door :
- C2RS 5 with a capacity of 5 trays.
- C2RS 8 with a capacity of 8 trays.
- C2RS 16 with a capacity of 16 trays
NCR RangeNCR Range
Equipments from the NCR range are Negative Conservation Chambers (-20°C) designed to be fitted out with storage shelving or to take storage racks.
The NCR range consists of 3 models :
- NCR, 2 meters model : 2 000 mm interior height.
- NCR 225, 2,25 meters model : 2 250 mm interior height.
- NCR 24, 2,4 meters model : 2 400 mm interior height.
Positive ConservationPositive Conservation
Equipments from the PCR range are positive conservation chambers, designed to be fitted out with storage shelves or to take storage racks.
The PCR range consists of 3 models :
– PCR, 2 meters model : 2 000 mm interior height.
– PCR 225, 2,25 meters model : 2 250 mm interior height.
– PCR 24, 2,4 meters model : 2 400 mm interior height.
SCH RangeSCH Range
SCH rack blast freezers are designed for cooling and rapid freezing of products before conservation.
SCH models come in a standard or tunnel version and can accommodate one to four 400×600 mm or 600×800 mm racks.
They fulfil 4 functions :
- Fast positive cooling → from +65° to +10°
- Fast negative cooling → from +65° to -18°
- Blast freezing cycle → from +25° to -18°
- Automatic revert to conservation mode at the end of each cycle, for a maximum duration of 8 hours