High starHigh star
Easy Operation with Microcomputer
Touch operation of buttons provides easy adjustment, easy memory control and
smooth selection according to every purpose of use.
Even Baking Results
A specially developed mixing fan employed for air flow control provides better
expansion of dough and heat penetration, resulting in soft and even baking.
Our newly developed steam generator freely adjusts the steaming rate.
Mic BakerMic Baker
- Highly modernized design with wider glass doors gives clients a clear view of oven-fresh
- Space-saving design allows installation even in a small space.
- Ignition of gas and automatic temperature regulation are designed with a double safety
- Direct flaming of gas rises temperature quickly, resulting in easy operation.
- Upper and lower burners are independently controlled automatically and the moisture
contained in burning gas helps to bake up products to be soft.
- Far-infrared heating penetrates heat into the center of products to achieve perfect baking.
- Far-reduced price compared with that of conventional ovens.
Nic ovenNic oven
Doubled Regenerative Heat in Oven
Inorganic fiber plates are used on the bottom and the ceiling inside the oven and
ceramic plates are used on the side surface, so that an amount of regenerative heat is
significantly increased and a far-infrared effect finishes bread with good heat
penetration in comparison with a conventional gas oven.
Improved Efficiency by Decreased Steam Quantity
The oven is completely sealed inside and products can be steamed sufficiently and
evenly with less amount of steam.